Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling Roku subscription

Jump to solution

Reason why I keep getting charged for subscription that didn’t sign for I want to cancel RoKu subscriptions ASAP 

Lindora Lewis 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Canceling Roku subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @soinlovelindora,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. If you haven't tried contacting our experts from the Accounts and Billing team about this, we would recommend that you do so.

They'll be the best assistants, and they can help you even better. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @soinlovelindora,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. If you haven't tried contacting our experts from the Accounts and Billing team about this, we would recommend that you do so.

They'll be the best assistants, and they can help you even better. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, and subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Roku for Disney extras

Don't know what this is never ordered.

Please cancel 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @teddybearyorkie 

Thanks for posting, and welcome here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate your inquiry. You can refer to @RokuERey's post above this thread to contact our Accounts and Billing team to be directly assisted with your concern. They'll be in a better position to address your needs.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
wcereise

Jump to solution

Please cancel my subscription  Cereise  White  (sensitive information)  tks

0 Kudos
wcereise

Jump to solution

Yes cancel my subscription  tks

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@wcereise This help forum can not cancel your subscription.  First of all there is no subscription to Roku.  You can purchase other subscriptions through Roku.  Login to your Roku account on a computer using the email listed on settings, systems, about on your Roku device.  Once you are logged in you shoulc be able to see any subscriptions you have through Roku and be able to cancel them there.  If you have no subscriptions listed it is likely the is not from Roku or you have a second Roku account with a different email.

0 Kudos