Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kat33

Can’t cancel any subscriptions…

Jump to solution

I have multiple subscriptions and my account says I have none, yet I’m being charged for Roku it’s self and the apps I have . I want to cancel discovery plus and a few others and will not let me. What can I do? I’m sick and tired of this! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t cancel any subscriptions…

Jump to solution

Hi, @ladybuttons

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to cancel your subscription. No worries, we're here to help.

To cancel a subscription that you pay for and manage through Roku, you must turn off auto-renew. You can do this on my.roku.com or on your Roku streaming device.

Here are the steps to cancel a subscription: 

1. Sign in to my.roku.com and go to My Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  3. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew. Turning off auto-renew means you've canceled your subscription and you will not be billed for it in the future.

To cancel a subscription on your Roku streaming device or Roku TV, you can visit this support article: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

Note: If this option isn't available, it means the subscription isn't managed through Roku but directly through the streaming service provider. You'll need to contact them directly to cancel your subscription.

Hope this helps!

Regards
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Rsears64

Re: Can’t cancel my subscription midnight pulp

Jump to solution

Why aren't yous letting me cancel my subscription midnight pulp? I'm so sick of this!!!!

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Kat33 First of all you are NOT being charged for Roku itself.  There is no charge for Roku.  If you only have one Roku account and no subscriptions are listed under that account the charge(s) are not from Roku.  You should be able to login to Discovery Plus and go to account settings and see how it is being charged.  Did you purchase subscriptions from Amazon etc.....?  If you did not subscribe through Roku then Roku can not help you cancel your subscriptions.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

ESPN WAS A 7 DAY FREE TRIAL --ALSO TO CANCEL PEACOCK

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Please cancel the ESPN 7 day free trial charged me and cancel Peacock

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@ladybuttons, sign into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About and you can cancel any subscriptions you have through Roku there.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @ladybuttons

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to cancel your subscription. No worries, we're here to help.

To cancel a subscription that you pay for and manage through Roku, you must turn off auto-renew. You can do this on my.roku.com or on your Roku streaming device.

Here are the steps to cancel a subscription: 

1. Sign in to my.roku.com and go to My Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel.
  3. Select Manage subscription and then select Turn off auto-renew. Turning off auto-renew means you've canceled your subscription and you will not be billed for it in the future.

To cancel a subscription on your Roku streaming device or Roku TV, you can visit this support article: How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

Note: If this option isn't available, it means the subscription isn't managed through Roku but directly through the streaming service provider. You'll need to contact them directly to cancel your subscription.

Hope this helps!

Regards
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator