Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gumdrop72

Can I share my Paramount Plus with family member

Jump to solution

Can I share my Paramount Plus with my daughter like I can with HULU?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Can I share my Paramount Plus with family member

Jump to solution

@Gumdrop72 

Paramount+ allows up to three simultaneous streams, which means three people can watch on three different devices at the same time. The location of the devices doesn't matter. However, the maximum number of simultaneous streams may vary by territory and subscription plan. You can check your subscription terms for the most up-to-date information

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for stopping by here in the Roku Community, @ksnyder.

We understand that you are interested in linking your mother's Paramount Plus subscription to your Roku device. We're here to provide you with additional information. 

It is important to note that premium subscriptions through Roku can be accessed only by one account. However, if your Roku device is linked to the Roku account where the subscription was purchased, you can access that subscription on your Roku Device. In addition, depending on your subscription plan, there are also limitations on how many devices can access the subscription.

On the contrary, if the subscription is purchased directly from the channel provider, you must download and access the Paramount Plus app as a Standalone subscription and log in using the account holder's credential. For additional support, feel free to reach out to the channel provider directly for any assistance you may need.

For further assistance, check out this support FAQ: How to stream Roku subscriptions on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet.

We are hoping this information helps. Let us know if you need more assistance. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Gumdrop72 

Paramount+ allows up to three simultaneous streams, which means three people can watch on three different devices at the same time. The location of the devices doesn't matter. However, the maximum number of simultaneous streams may vary by territory and subscription plan. You can check your subscription terms for the most up-to-date information

0 Kudos
ksnyder

Jump to solution

I’m dealing with the same situation. My mom has Roku and subscribed to paramount plus via her Roku account. I have Roku and am logged into my account.  How can I access her paramount plus subscription through my Roku account?

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for stopping by here in the Roku Community, @ksnyder.

We understand that you are interested in linking your mother's Paramount Plus subscription to your Roku device. We're here to provide you with additional information. 

It is important to note that premium subscriptions through Roku can be accessed only by one account. However, if your Roku device is linked to the Roku account where the subscription was purchased, you can access that subscription on your Roku Device. In addition, depending on your subscription plan, there are also limitations on how many devices can access the subscription.

On the contrary, if the subscription is purchased directly from the channel provider, you must download and access the Paramount Plus app as a Standalone subscription and log in using the account holder's credential. For additional support, feel free to reach out to the channel provider directly for any assistance you may need.

For further assistance, check out this support FAQ: How to stream Roku subscriptions on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet.

We are hoping this information helps. Let us know if you need more assistance. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos