Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gchap

Being charged for Disney Electro and other charges from Roku

Jump to solution

I'm being charged for Disney electro and I'm not sure why??? I also have multiple reoccurring charges that say it's Roku. How can I find out why and what I'm being charged for? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Being charged for Disney Electro and other charges from Roku

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for the post, @Gchap.

We appreciate you for reaching out here regarding the Disney Electro charge being credited to your Roku account and other charges you don't recognize. Don't worry; we will help you sort it out.

If you require assistance with your billing, you can count on the dedicated Disney billing support team. They are readily available to help you with any billing-related questions or issues, as they oversee, regulate, and ensure the smooth operation of their billing system.

If you have any other charges on your Roku account, you may need to visit this support article to review your purchase history

For future reference, you can visit this support FAQ on what to do if you don't recognize a charge on your Roku account.

We hope everything will be sorted out soon for you.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Being charged for Disney Electro and other charges from Roku

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for the post, @Gchap.

We appreciate you for reaching out here regarding the Disney Electro charge being credited to your Roku account and other charges you don't recognize. Don't worry; we will help you sort it out.

If you require assistance with your billing, you can count on the dedicated Disney billing support team. They are readily available to help you with any billing-related questions or issues, as they oversee, regulate, and ensure the smooth operation of their billing system.

If you have any other charges on your Roku account, you may need to visit this support article to review your purchase history

For future reference, you can visit this support FAQ on what to do if you don't recognize a charge on your Roku account.

We hope everything will be sorted out soon for you.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos