Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: CBS Interactive charges, Roku says I have no subscriptions.

Jump to solution

Hi @Kayos0203

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

We're here to help. Are all of your Roku devices is linked to your Roku account? You can open the Settings menu to check the Roku account associated with your Roku device. 

1. Press Home  on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select About

Once confirmed, here's a link to our support page to help you further: How to unsubscribe or cancel a subscription
Keep us posted on what you find out.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
June2016

Jump to solution

I just noticed while going thru my bank account I have the same issue only it's for $9.99 for Roku for CBS Int # DE-816 2728107. When checking my subscriptions on Roku I don't have this subscription. How do I fix it? Halitosis cancel my bank card is a pain I have several subscriptions on my bank card plus other auto withdrawals. 

0 Kudos
Kayos0203
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have gone that it says I have no active subscriptions snd to go thru providers direct. When I try and even find cbs interactive I don’t have an account or anything to even sign in. When I searched “cbs interactive” the first thing that comes up is this forum so it seems like a pretty big problem. 

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@June2016 @Kayos0203

Thanks for your post. 

Please be advised that the charge under the description name CBS Interactive is for the Paramount Plus subscription as they are the developer of the channel. If still unable to locate the subscription on your Roku account, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: Contact Us then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime!

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I also have the same issue...and one for Warner Media

0 Kudos
sharijune

Jump to solution

CBS Interactive charges are $5.24 per month, Roku says I have no subscriptions for CBS Interactive.  But I do have a Subscription for Paramount+ for $4.99 per month.  Please correct this.  

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@sharijune-

Do you pay 5% tax on this?   $4.99 + 5% = $5.24

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @FancyShantzy

Thanks for the post.

The charge under Warmer Media is for an HBO Max subscription, as they are the developer of the channel. Do you remember having an HBO Max subscription? If not, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have th same problem as well and would like resolution. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Desiree2124

I hope you're doing well.

As mentioned in @RokuNimfa-C's post above, it'll be best to contact our Accounts & Billing team directly. Click this link and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos