Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Dispute/Customer Service

Jump to solution

I have a charge on my account dont no what its for

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Billing Dispute/Customer Service

Jump to solution

Hi, @ckeeblerferritt 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community.

We understand that you have a query on how to make a dispute for the Roku charge and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.

For this issue, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for the "Agent Support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page
  • Click "Check support options"
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions

You can also view and check the charges on your account and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account

We hope this will be sorted out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Jump to solution

help me please

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @ckeeblerferritt 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community.

We understand that you have a query on how to make a dispute for the Roku charge and it would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.

For this issue, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for the "Agent Support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page
  • Click "Check support options"
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions

You can also view and check the charges on your account and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account

We hope this will be sorted out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

Jump to solution

I have multiple charges from Roku and i never authorized 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I was charged 15.99 for something I didn't purchase 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

So I don’t know about yall but I am really sick of seeing people like this on here who don’t know the difference between being a respectful person who asks for permission if something’s ok or not like we all know that it’s not ok to do it otherwise we all also know that we all can’t just be hiding some kind of letter or document that says that we can do whatever we want to do to someone else and that’s fine and we don’t even have to ask permission or anything to do so we just need a little bit of writing and then presto to do it to then we can just let it all be a little bit more than what we need to say that we don’t have to be honest about it but we just need some kind of communication and that’s fine once you have a lot of writing and that’s all that you have to do it all right now so go do whatever it is you don’t know if they know but do it anyway I don’t know if you know that means nothing to us if they know forsure or if they understand or anything like that but just let that out of the mind what your doing is fine it’s not wrong I mean you did hide the fact that you can do whatever you can do that is totally fine with you know who but none of us are cool with that and that’s not fair to anyone to do to anyone else I mean you don’t even care about your people and that’s not even fair it’s a joke you know that and that’s not a good idea to be honest with you I don’t think you should be doing anything that is wrong to be honest with you and you know what you are doing I know you know that it’s wrong but you don’t care about it I don’t want you to be mean to be serious I just think you should be careful about what you’re doing this is a huge problem with all you companies and it’s gotta stop like yesterday

0 Kudos
DorisWhite
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

There’s a charge was taken out of my bank acct for $38.83 & $3.29 

I have a Roku TV and I shouldn’t paid no charges

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@DorisWhite, contact "Account, payments & subscriptions" support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Watts1962

Jump to solution

I was billed for sling tv and hulu tv this month

0 Kudos
JC32

Jump to solution

I have many accounts listed on Roku.  I just tried to cancel them.  FUBO was previously cancelled during free trial period.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.