Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Billing Dispute/Customer Service

Jump to solution

Hi @Watts1962,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you currently subscribed to these channels?

If you notice a charge on your credit card or bank statement, you can follow these steps to handle it.

Note: If you do not see your subscription in your Roku purchase history but see it on a credit, debit, or other financial statement, it means that you purchased the subscription directly through the service provider and not through Roku. You'll need to contact that service provider directly for help with your bill for that subscription.

Moreover, if you have more questions about your account and billing, it would be best to talk to our Roku Support, as they can further assist with your concerns.

You can reach them here. Choose "Account, payment, & subscription," and you should be able to talk to one of our live representatives.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JC32,

Thanks for your first post to the Roku Community!

Regarding your concerns, please be advised that you may unsubscribe from the channels on your TV or online account.

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Highlight the channel you want to cancel
  3. Press on your remote to open the options menu
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription
  6. To confirm, choose Cancel subscription
  7. Select Done

To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
  4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions.
  5. Select Turn off auto-renew
  6. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

You may also refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support.

We hope you'll find this helpful information. Let us know if you still have any questions.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Cancel all Roku acct. as of today

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Rebeccabj195479, you can't do that on this "community".  Start here:

How to close your Roku® account | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
samodielabrador
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can't get them to stop billing twice for one Paramount Plus. I am getting charged twice for the same thing

0 Kudos
gbushway

Jump to solution

I'am been billed for fox news since i cancelled March 21, 2024, please credit Thanks . 3 months now. April May June. 2024

Thanks GBushway@aol.com

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@gbushway, this "community" is mostly users trying to help other users.  You can't cancel anything or get a refund here.  To attempt to get a refund, contact account/billing support at https://support.roku.com/contactus.  To cancel a subscription that you have through Roku, log into your Roku account using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About.  You can manage your subscriptions there.

Unless you want a lot spam or contacts from scammers, edit your post using the 3 dots to the right of your username and remove your email address.  It's not wise to post personal information in a public forum.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos