Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agtowles
Channel Surfer

Urgent - Paid BET+ subscription on Roku channels not work

Jump to solution

I have 2 TVs and the message I get is: There is an issue with your subscription payment. Pls visit https://myroku.com/subscriptions for more details.” My credit card was charged and I can get the app on my IPad but not my TVs. This is very disappointing. 

How can I speak with a customer service rep to figure out why. I tried the power reset and that did not work. I paid for a channel that I can’t get access to. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Urgent - Paid BET+ subscription on Roku channels not work

Jump to solution

Did you visit that link?  Does it show that you have a subscription?  Make sure you're logging in with the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About.

If you can get it on your iPad, it sounds like you may have a subscription directly with BET+ since, usually, subscriptions through Roku only work on Roku devices.  For account/billing support, try https://support.roku.com/contactus.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: URGENT - Paid Bet+ channel not working on Roku TVs

Jump to solution

Hi @agtowles,

Thanks for keeping us posted about this.

Please be aware that we have forwarded this to the appropriate Roku team, and they are currently investigating what is causing the error. 

We'll make sure to forward an update here and let you know how things turn out.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MRoper316

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue. It took a few minutes to work on my phone but my Roku does not show it’s been paid. I paid for this subscription through Roku. BET+ is the only one that does this. 

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, @MRoper316.

Thanks for flagging it here in the Roku Community!

We've already forwarded your concern to the appropriate Roku team for further review and investigation. Thanks for your unceasing understanding and cooperation in this matter. 

Rest assured that we'll keep this thread posted once there is an update.

Let us know if you need more help.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mila23
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue please correct this error

0 Kudos
Ssims4349

Re: BET+ subscription not working

Jump to solution

So I paid for BET plus through Roku but I can't login on the BET plus app I get an error message saying something about payment but I see the payment went through. But here's the problem when I go to BET plus on Roku channel it's saying I need to start my subscription and I don't want to pay twice for the same service need help fast can't watch a channel that I have paid for and keep getting the run around with BET and Roku they both saying it's not on their end it's the other company I have been dealing with this for over two weeks now!!!!

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BET+ subscription not working

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Ssims4349 and @Mila23.

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know about your current experience with BET Plus. No worries; we're here to help.

Please be informed that the matter has been forwarded to the appropriate Roku team for a comprehensive review and investigation. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Rest assured that we understand the importance of this issue and are actively working on finding a solution. As soon as we have a resolution in place, we will update you regularly on this thread. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please let us know if you need more assistance.

All the best, 
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Eucarista1

BET+ not working on my Roku device

Jump to solution

My Roku will not play BET+ on the device. I have updated my payment information. I have restarted my Roku. I change my password. My payment is up-to-date is still let me login is telling me to go to https://my.roku.com/subscriptions for more details 

1970yvette

Re: BET+ not working on my Roku device

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. What is going on?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.