Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kipper1305

Already have active subscription

Trying to log into AMC+ and it says “ Looks like you already have an active subscription on your Roku account, please sign in with another account” and only gives me a sign out option. Ive also tried through the Roku Channel app and still gives me the same message. I’ve tried everything. Any ideas? Thanks!

0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Already have active subscription

That seems like a conflicting message.  If it knows (or thinks) you have a Roku subscription then why doesn't it let you use it?  🙄 What happens if you use the "sign out" option?

Can you sign in at https://www.amcplus.com/ ?

Have you checked your Roku subscriptions at https://my.roku.com ?  Have you ever had a subscription through Roku?  It's sometimes hard to convince these providers that you don't want to use an old subscription anymore especially if the subscription directly with the provider uses the same email address as your Roku account.

Wow, that's a lot of questions. 🙂

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
kaytree1
Reel Rookie

same thing is happening to me. and also says unauthorized request..and none can seem to help me

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@kaytree1 Please be more specific about exactly what your concern is.  Are you having trouble logging into a specific app?  What app?  

0 Kudos
kaytree1
Reel Rookie

AMC+ app on my Roku smart TV won't let me sign in at all keeps saying unauthorized request and my login info is correct. I've even called Roku customer service and they didn't help.me.

0 Kudos
BC22
Reel Rookie

I got a 2 month promo subscription to paramount+ thru roku and am getting the same endless loop message.  In December I used the paramount channel app with no problem.  Last night at about 11pm, a message popped up saying something about subscribing thru a third party, but it just got stuck on that screen with no actions to take. 

I went to roku home screen, selected paramount+ and had to sign in.  Options are to sign out, watch free content, or get started.  Get started tells me I'm already subscribed and to sign in.  

"Manage account" acknowledges that I'm subscribed thru Feb 2 (on both P+ and P+ on roku). Paramount+ website doesn't recognize a subscription.

Luckily, I can still watch content on paramount+ on roku app icon, but its all messed up --missing episodes and the ones following are mislabeled so you have to start the ep to see which one it actually is.

Ghostapha

Did you ever get a resolution?

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Ghostapha

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you have about the concern you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help! How long has the issue existed? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Tkdsue
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same problem trying to get AMC+.  I was on the chat with a Roku tech help guy but he couldn't figure it out and the chat dropped with no explanation.  I am really  frustrated with Roku right now.  I don't have two Roku account and have updated all my account info, and logged out of everything and logged back in.  It's ridiculous!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @Tkdsue 

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. 

Could you tell us more about your concern? With more information, we can assist you further.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos