Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After updating a payment method how do I make a payment to get hulu to work

Jump to solution

After updating my payment method how do I get roku to charge my hulu account do it will work?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: After updating a payment method how do I make a payment to get hulu to work

Jump to solution

Hi @Tamikaj83,

I just wanted to say thank you for making your first post here in the Roku Community!

We have additional details on updating your payment method available on the help page: How do I update the payment method for my Roku account?

I hope you find this useful.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Karaschuster,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you have a query about a Hulu subscription under Roku. Just like your smartphone accesses an "app store" to add new applications, your Roku streaming player accesses the Roku Channel Store to add new channels. Some channels require a paid subscription or a one-time charge, while many others are free. Browse The Roku Channel directly from your Roku device. If you have questions about managing your subscription on Roku, you can contact our Account-Billing team directly.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution
  • This question was not answered satisfactorily. Rephrased, the customer stated that they had successfully updated their payment method but wanted to make a payment.
  • I have the same question but this answer is insufficient.
  • I successfully updated my payment information.
  • I want to make a payment for the last charge that was declined because the card had expired.
  • There doesn't appear to be a way to make a payment-much less make a payment for an invoice that wasn't paid due to a card expiration.
  • HULU is giving me a short period to make a payment before my service is disconnected.
  • Your customer hours are shockingly NOT 24/7. This is most concerning as not everyone works a 9-5 job and are available to call only outside your limited customer service hours.
  • Does anyone know how to make a payment for a past due invoice declined due to an expired credit card?
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@FrustratedinTX I may not give you an answer that you want but I would subscribe to Hulu directly through Hulu.  I never subscribe to anything through a third party for many reasons, one of which is subscriptions purchased through Roku will often only play on Roku devices.  I have several different devices such as Apple TV, Chromecast with Google TV, Samsung Smart TV, etc...  

I would wait until your subscription through Roku expires and then go directly to the Hulu home page and subscribe there.  I have had great experiences with Hulu when I had subscription questions.

0 Kudos
Tamikaj83

Jump to solution

I need my account number associated with this subscription so that I can use a more secure payment method.  Please assist.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tamikaj83,

I just wanted to say thank you for making your first post here in the Roku Community!

We have additional details on updating your payment method available on the help page: How do I update the payment method for my Roku account?

I hope you find this useful.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

Jump to solution

I’ve done everything I’m suppose to do Stll will not accept debt card

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @karen-williams7,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
To be better assisted in updating your payment method, you can reach out to our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Make sure to select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.
If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.