Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My email offer for Roku® Streaming Stick® 4K not showing at checkout (expires tonight 1/28/24)

Trying to redeem the $29.99 offer for the Roku® Streaming Stick® 4K that was sent to me via email. Offer good thru 1/28/24 @ 11:59PM PST. It is currently 7:49PM PST and the offer won't show up in the cart. The offer is in my account on the Roku website and it shows the offer going into the cart, but once I'm in my cart, the price doesn't show up with any discount (shows as $49.99). I have tried several times and there is NO coupon code I'm supposed to use. I have tried moving forward in the cart except for hitting "purchase" and nothing updates. I guess I won't be taking advantage of this offer which is a bummer. I have screen shots of every step of what's going on. SO DISAPPOINTED IN ROKU!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My email offer for Roku® Streaming Stick® 4K not showing at checkout (expires tonight 1/28/24)

Hi @Greenmamaof2,

We appreciate you visiting the Roku Community!

Thank you for bringing this discount issue to our attention and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We would want to investigate further.

For more help, I've sent you a private message.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.