Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonfireinhell
Channel Surfer

9roku charged my mater card for discovery

Jump to solution

Roku just charged my master card for discovery plus & the card was empty so the master card charged $28 extra for the charge on the card. I just checked my subscriptions at roku & I don't have any.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 9roku charged my mater card for discovery

Jump to solution

Hi @bonfireinhell,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know what you are experiencing with your Discovery Plus channel. We understand that you are having trouble with the charge and canceling the subscription. 

We'd like to know where you purchased your subscription. If it's through Roku, we advise you to contact our Accounts and Billing team. They are the experts in handling this type of concern. You can visit our support page at Roku Accounts and Billing.

Suppose you purchase the subscription directly from the channel provider. In that case, we advise you to contact Discovery Plus directly because many channels/apps on Roku are created, maintained, and updated by the channel providers themselves. You can contact them here: Contact us.

In addition, you can also go to our Support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

We hope you find this information helpful.

All the best,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
bonfireinhell
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I can't cancel discovery because roku says the subscription doesn't exist plus I can't tell them never to use that credit card again.

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bonfireinhell,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know what you are experiencing with your Discovery Plus channel. We understand that you are having trouble with the charge and canceling the subscription. 

We'd like to know where you purchased your subscription. If it's through Roku, we advise you to contact our Accounts and Billing team. They are the experts in handling this type of concern. You can visit our support page at Roku Accounts and Billing.

Suppose you purchase the subscription directly from the channel provider. In that case, we advise you to contact Discovery Plus directly because many channels/apps on Roku are created, maintained, and updated by the channel providers themselves. You can contact them here: Contact us.

In addition, you can also go to our Support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

We hope you find this information helpful.

All the best,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos