Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kebel21
Channel Surfer

40% off deal via email doesn't work?

Jump to solution

Received an email for 40% off one streaming player.  After I log in, I select and "add offer", which appears successful.  I click "check out" for a $23.99 Express 4k, yet the check out process has the normal $39.99 price.  Have tried 2 different browsers with no ad blockers or vpns.

There are no phone numbers or emails for help in the email.  Is this a phantom offer?  Expires today (2/17).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Devices from an email with 40% discount have the full final price at checkout, is discount over?

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @JUMPSEAT!

We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused, and we appreciate you sharing the promotional offer you received via email with us.

We want to inform you that we were able to fix this issue. We would recommend that you give it another try and let us know how it goes. 

If the issue persists, don't hesitate to contact us, and we'll do our best to help you.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
mr_matt
Reel Rookie

Devices from an email with 40% discount have the full final price at checkout, is discount over?

Jump to solution

I tried to order devices from an email with 40% discount but the final price had no discount, is it over already?  I got the email yesterday saying it ended 2/17/24, the discount offers show up and the checkout now has the correct price but when I complete the checkout process the prices are normal with no discount.  Is there a discount code I'm missing?

0 Kudos

Re: How do I speak with a representative

Jump to solution

How do I receive the 40% discount on the sale items where is the discount code located 

thank you 

0 Kudos

Re: How do I speak with a representative

Jump to solution

Please email me 

0 Kudos
kebel21
Channel Surfer

Re: Devices from an email with 40% discount have the full final price at checkout, is discount over?

Jump to solution

Same here, just posted the same issue (somehow missed your post).  Can't figure out how to make it work. Tried different browsers, turned off ad blocking.

0 Kudos
laker79

Re: 40% off deal via email doesn't work?

Jump to solution

Have same issue.  Attempted to make a purchase today and regular price shows up in cart as well as checkout.  Tried to find promo code in email but was unsuccessful. 

KarenbPgh

Jump to solution

Same issue here ! Frustrating!

Pacerfan9
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Nice bait and switch Roku. 

pda1976

Jump to solution

Same here guys. Agreed, very frustrating. This will now delay me making my purchase. Will we get feedback from Roku support in this chat on this subject? 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for posting here regarding the issue you've brought to our attention.

We'd like to gather more information regarding this so we can take action. Could you please provide a copy or a screenshot of the email that was sent to you over "Private Message" here in the Roku Community? To private message a person here, click the user's name to proceed to the user's profile. After that, you will see an icon with "Send this user a Private Message".

We look forward to hearing back from your response with the details requested.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos