Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Duke621

3 free months of apple tv+ with purchase of Roku

I also went to redeem by scanning the qr code on my TV screen, and Apple says I only get 7 days free. Apple support and Roku support were not helpful at all.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: 3 free months of apple tv+ with purchase of Roku

@Duke621

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rie513

I also tried to redeem my 3 months of access to Apple TV after purchasing a new Onn Roku tv. Instead, I only got a one week free trial. Spoke with Roku, as directed by the Roku community page and was told I actually needed to speak with Apple. Apple directed me to get a promotional code from Roku, then provide this to Apple to update my Apple sub. Roku has yet to provide me with any code or direction to resolve this, just tells me to speak with Apple and the resolving my inquiries.

0 Kudos
nancypo
Binge Watcher

Maybe when you restore the channel numbers!

0 Kudos