Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shayday
Reel Rookie

2nd request to cancel Max

Jump to solution

This is my 2nd attempt to get assistance to cancel my Max subscription Roku showi i have no active subscription to allow me to cancel however roku is charging my credit card.. it should not be this hard to get customer service 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 2nd request to cancel Max

Jump to solution

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community, @Shayday @ayarrish!

Our sincerest apologies for any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you. We're here to offer resolutions you can try.

You can Manage your subscription through our official website by logging into your Roku account and going to Subscriptions. If there are no active subscriptions and you are still being charged for it, we have two options we can suggest:

1. Directly reaching out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than willing to sort this out for you. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live Billing experts. 
  2. You can also try reaching out to your bank institution and letting them block the charges for you. 

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Lindalewis,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community

We understand that you are concerned about canceling a subscription. Please be advised that you may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Highlight the channel you want to cancel
  3. Press * on your remote to open the options menu
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription
  6. To confirm, select Cancel subscription
  7. Select Done

To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
  4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions
  5. Select Turn off auto-renew
  6. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

You may also refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support.

Hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
ayarrish
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community, @Shayday @ayarrish!

Our sincerest apologies for any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you. We're here to offer resolutions you can try.

You can Manage your subscription through our official website by logging into your Roku account and going to Subscriptions. If there are no active subscriptions and you are still being charged for it, we have two options we can suggest:

1. Directly reaching out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than willing to sort this out for you. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live Billing experts. 
  2. You can also try reaching out to your bank institution and letting them block the charges for you. 

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lindalewis

Jump to solution

I have tried to cancel my subscription. I have went on my app. I have did everything I was supposed to do to cancel Max. You guys are not reachable. There’s no one you can talk to the phone number does not work and when you call him, you just get service and messages and all of that and it’s getting to the point I’m getting fed up with you guys cancel that you guys are still charging me in your charging my credit card for something I am not using did not ask for this is my third attempt, actually not my second to cancel Max. I did not Authorize that you guys are charging my credit card and I will refund back. Thank you 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Lindalewis,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community

We understand that you are concerned about canceling a subscription. Please be advised that you may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Highlight the channel you want to cancel
  3. Press * on your remote to open the options menu
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription
  6. To confirm, select Cancel subscription
  7. Select Done

To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
  4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions
  5. Select Turn off auto-renew
  6. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

You may also refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support.

Hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.