Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jarred
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

same for me

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @Bel98 @Jarred 

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding this matter. No worries! The appropriate Roku team would be more than willing to further review your concern. 

Kindly provide the following details @RokuERey provided above. Once we have this information, we can effectively forward it to our team.

We'll be anticipating your response!

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Glocom
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Updates clearly messing up TVs again. I can see OTA channels but not Roku Live TV.

Can’t see those because it says I’m not connected. Turned this Roku TV off last night and it worked just fine but now it will not connect to the Internet. There have been no changes with my Internet connection and other Roku TV is on that network with no issues. 

The TV I am having the problems with I don’t use a lot and my guess it’s in the middle of updates that haven’t processed yet. The TV that’s working fine has been on most of the day.  

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Glocom,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're delighted to assist you with your problem connecting your Roku TV to the internet. What error message or code are you getting after trying to connect to your network? How far is your Roku TV from your network router? Please restart your modem and router by unplugging them from the wall outlet for about a minute, then plugging them back in. Restarting your router can help clear the cache, improve internet speeds, and keep your router protected from cyberattacks. During this process, smart routers are better at finding channels with less traffic. This will subsequently raise a router's performance speed.

Let us know how it goes, and we will be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rontrotto
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

seems it was on thir end everything has been fine

ron trotto
0 Kudos
Juno333

Jump to solution

Karleef Im Juno I followed your instructions and I have my local channels again I plugged my internet back up and I still have my local channels I won't mess with it again until I finish watching the football game but now I know what to do THANK YOU SO MUCH  ......I GET TO WATCH NASCAR RACE TOMORROW YAY ... JUNO FROM SAN ANTONIO,TX 

0 Kudos
Zonexero
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

NEW issue/problem with the guide, once again.

The channel/station icons are messed up again.  PBS showing incorrectly under subchannels CREATE, PBSKIDS, WEDQ.  FOX subchannels as well including FOXWX (Fox Weather).  This is resulting in the guide showing the wrong information on the schedule.  Note these are the channel designations for the Tampa Bay area.  I did confirm with family it is happening in other areas as well.

The following channel/station icons are STILL missing which include TAMPABAY44 (44.1), CATCHY (44.5), LX (49.3), GET-TV (50.3).

And there is still a problem (going on a month now), where when you left arrow to get to the guide, the selection starts in the categories instead of on the channel grid itself, this creates confusion resulting in extra button presses to actually scroll the guide.  At least offer the option to turn off the categories area please, most of us find this usless to begin with since it was implemented a while back.

****THIS AFFECTS ALL TCL ROKU TELEVISIONS, regardless of year, model, or size.  I suspect the same thing is happening on any televisions with built-in Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Zonexero,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Could you tell us when did you start seeing this? Does any troubleshooting help resolve this, or does it come back from time to time? In addition, could you share a picture of it? We'd like to take a closer.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ilovepink
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We had this and honestly tried everything suggested. Ended up buying a new digital antenna and problem solved.

0 Kudos
Zonexero
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Rey, thank you, well I was just about to do a video showing the issue with the selection jumping to the categories area instead of the channel grid, and guess what?  It appears the issue was resolved at some point between last night and this afternoon, it is now going to the channel grid as it is supposed to.

The channel icons and listings as I noted are still messed up as noted, this started either thu or fri. It appears on the FOX cluster in my area 13.1 and 13.6 are showing the same thing, 13.1 is correct as the prime fox icon and information, however 13.6 is supposed to be Fox Weather, yet it is showing the info for the main Fox channel instead.  Similar thing is happening with the pbs cluster 3.1 to 3.6.......3.1, 3.2, 3.3 are correct, the remaining 3.4 to 3.6 just show info for 3.1

As far as the other channels, they are just missing the station icons, 44.1, 44.5, 49.3, and 50.3 which are the stations I noted originally.

I think I speak best for the hundred of comments on the community, along with friends and family that use Roku Television, we just ask for an option/setting to turn off the bottom left categories section of the guide, and have the guide as it was originally.

0 Kudos