Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomtom8250
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

An update to this as the rename icon listing doesn't show on some icons. After you've scanned for channels Go back to settings and choose TV inputs and go to Live TV. A menu will show to the right of that. On that menu choose Rename and choose Antenna TV. An Antenna TV icon will now show on your home screen and all your Antenna channels will show there. The Roku Live TV icon will still be on your home screen for all your Roku channels.  Another update: after you renamed the channel you may need to scroll down to the Manage Channel menu and check the hide streaming channels box. I had to on one TV but not the other to get only my antenna channels to show.

0 Kudos
laura15
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Me neither 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @laura15,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the antenna channels since they were not showing. We're happy to assist you further. Kindly try to perform a system restart on your Roku device to properly reboot your device's system by going to Settings > System > Power (if this is not an option, kindly skip the step)> System Restart. After doing so, please try to re-scan the local channels.

Let us know how it works.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                        John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
laura15
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

GM John, yes restarting brought back my antenna channels and signal. 
Thanks 😊 

0 Kudos
moeneek50

Jump to solution

And when might this bug be resolved Roku????? It's seriously annoying!! I have tried everything mentioned in these threads and it still doesn't work. To get local stations, I have to scan every time and then click watch live TV after scanning. It shouldn't be this hard to watch local TV.