Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JWP122

Unable to Connect to Internet

I have two Roku devices. One in the living room stopped working yesterday. Does not connect to Internet yet the Roku in bedroom connects fine. I have done factory reset, I have reset and rebooted modem several times. No luck. I then moved the living room device to bedroom and bedroom device to living room. The original living room device works fine in bedroom but now original bedroom does not work in living room. After modem resets the living room device connects but after two minutes disconnects. I get error 014.30 which seems like a general error code. The modem is closer to the living room device. The original bedroom device that is now in the living room and not working is a newer model Roku but both devices had been working fine for quite some time. I have a Xfinity gateway modem. Trying to understand why both devices work in bedroom but not living room and why the device sees my network but won’t connect. Any thoughts or tips to try? I even changed out the HDMI cord. I’ve unplugged the Roku. At a loss. Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos