Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgilberg
Reel Rookie

Roku does not give hotel prompot on Marriott Network

I am at a Marriott and this Roku has always worked on Hilton networks but here it connected and never gave me the prompt for a hotel to login on my phone for it. It just gets on the network but then says it has no internet and cannot give me the prompt for the phone to log it in. I had to open a hotspot on my computer and connect the Roku to that as the network. Anyway to fix it to not rely on the computer? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku does not give hotel prompot on Marriott Network

Hi @mgilberg

Thanks for your inquiry. 

We understand that you want to use the feature Hotel and Dorm connect as this will allow you to stream your favorite movies and TV shows using the internet connection at a hotel or college dorm. We recommend starting here to troubleshoot further: How to use Hotel and Dorm Connect to connect to the internet.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
mgilberg
Reel Rookie

Did you actually read what I wrote? I know how to do a hotel connect and have done it in the past. However at Marriott I do not get the hotel prompt. Do you understand? 

0 Kudos
happy_streamer
Binge Watcher

Marriott claims they can help if you reach out lobby for connection issues. Can you try and report back?

0 Kudos