Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kueen3

Roku camera isn't connecting to internet and blinking flashing red blue

Jump to solution

I already Uninstall the Roku app and restart My phone. I also unplugged the camera and it is still only blinking flashing red and blue lights can someone please help me 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku camera isn't connecting to internet and blinking flashing red blue

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kueen3

We appreciate you for posting here in the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered with your Roku device, and please be assured that we are committed to helping you resolve the issue at hand.

With the information you've mentioned that your Roku Smart Home device is blinking/flashing red and blue, this is an indicator that it is connecting to a network connection. This means that your Roku Smart Home device is having trouble connecting to your internet.

No worries, we'll provide troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue. Kindly visit this support article How to fix Roku Smart Home device offline issues. This includes specific steps and guidelines for different Roku Smart Home devices on how to successfully connect it your network.

Additionally, we recommend restarting your modem/router to enable a seamless connection with your Roku Smart Home device.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku camera isn't connecting to internet and blinking flashing red blue

Jump to solution

Hi, @Kueen3

We appreciate you for posting here in the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered with your Roku device, and please be assured that we are committed to helping you resolve the issue at hand.

With the information you've mentioned that your Roku Smart Home device is blinking/flashing red and blue, this is an indicator that it is connecting to a network connection. This means that your Roku Smart Home device is having trouble connecting to your internet.

No worries, we'll provide troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue. Kindly visit this support article How to fix Roku Smart Home device offline issues. This includes specific steps and guidelines for different Roku Smart Home devices on how to successfully connect it your network.

Additionally, we recommend restarting your modem/router to enable a seamless connection with your Roku Smart Home device.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos