Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Posies
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku app not finding device-no settings option

Yes I have. In 3 different replies. I have Roku streaming stick 4K HDR. And I've already tried pairing several times, as I've stated in previous posts. It says at the top of the home screen " not connected". It won't even attempt to go to settings or pair. The screen goes from ROKU dance to the homescreen, with no response. And because it won't connect, I cannot connect to my app on my phone, either, in order to use virtual remote. 

0 Kudos
Posies
Channel Surfer

I did mispeak also. Our router is new. Our Internet is allo Fiber and is set to be "flexible". It works for or other Roku in the bedroom. Our new Roku, the 4K HDR stick,  will not connect and does not find the router. It was working up yesterday late afternoon. Sut the TV off and when I turned it back on, it would not connect. As I've said in previous posts, I have disconnected and unplugged the power supply, have booted the router, have tried pairing the remote numerous times and even laid my remote next to the stick, as someone suggested, as I tried reconnecting and tried pairing. None of it works. But the other Roku continues to work and pair. The only change is the home page on my new Roku (4K). Have no idea if that has any bearing. 

0 Kudos
jroycda
Reel Rookie

I restarted my phone and waited 2 days, and it connected. Bogus 

0 Kudos