Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ts31320

Roku Streaming Stick Constantly Reboots

Jump to solution

I have a Roku Streaming Stick and today it started to constantly reboot. I have unplugged it, restarted it, plugged into a different HDMI port, and even tried to see if there was a software update, but it doesn't stay on long enough for the machine to recognize whether or not it does. 

I can't find any good suggestions, outside of those attempted above, does anyone have a recommendation as to why this is suddenly happening?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Streaming Stick Constantly Reboots

Jump to solution

It could be a power supply issue.  If you're using the TV's USB port for power, try the supplied USB power adapter.  If you're already doing that, try a USB power adapter/charger from a phone or tablet that can supply at least 1 Amp.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Streaming Stick Constantly Reboots

Jump to solution

It could be a power supply issue.  If you're using the TV's USB port for power, try the supplied USB power adapter.  If you're already doing that, try a USB power adapter/charger from a phone or tablet that can supply at least 1 Amp.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos