Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamie8

Re: Streaming Channels don't work on my Roku TV

I’ve had mine for 2 years, it’s always worked fine. I didn’t watch TV for a couple weeks. Now the tv won’t stream channels..or connect to internet. It says my internet strength excellent, but won’t connect. I’ve watched YouTube videos & did factory reset, reset router, software update…nothing. I used the remote & did the sequence thing to reset tv. It worked for 2 hours. Now it’s back to not connecting again! I’m frustrated because I use YouTube to play an 8 hour playlist of birds/nature….for my cats while I’m at work. Now they have to sit in silence.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Streaming Channels don't work on my Roku TV

Hello @Jamie8

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Can you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing? Have you tried restarting your Router? Is there any error message when trying to connect? May we know whether Roku is detecting the network?

We recommend doing basic troubleshooting steps on that Roku device and checking if these steps would resolve your connectivity issue:
How to connect your Roku® streaming device to the internet using Wi-Fi® or Ethernet

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos