Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boleary

No wireless connections available--including the one i'm connected to...

I'm trying to changewireless  networks for my Roku Ultra 4800x, and I (supposedly) can't "connect" to any existing network. When I go to Check Connections, the Available Networks check goes green after about a minute or so; the Wireless Networks check then times out after about 2 minutes, and throws a 014 error code. If I try the Set Up Connections option, I get the Wireless Network search--this never time-outs or changes...

...except I'm still connected to my old wirreless network. The "About" screen says I'm connected. All Roku functions work as expected on the old network...which the unit can't find when I search for networks....

I've tried: powering off the Roku, restarting the Roku from the menu, rebooting the old network, rebooting the new network, and moving the Roku unit to a different TV. Still can't access any "change networks" functions/options at all.

I have two other Roku units that I have successfully moved to the new network, no issues or problems at all.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.