Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trump24
Reel Rookie

No device associated with your account

Jump to solution

@Roku 

I am staying in motel and lately I have been having trouble with Hotel/Dorm connect. I checked my account I don't have a device associated with my account. I have had it for over a two years. 

Model #3960RW Express 

Serial #X02600P14KC5

How did my player get taken off my account? And, can I add my player back to my account WITHOUT doing a factory reset?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No device associated with your account

Jump to solution

Hi @Trump24,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please be aware to ensure that you are using the same email address to log in as the one associated with your Roku device. You can check this by navigating to Home > Settings > System > About.

Note: Connecting to a public network often requires signing in through a web browser. Still, with Hotel and Dorm Connect, you can authenticate the connection for your Roku streaming device from your computer or smartphone. Just a quick reminder that streaming results may vary depending on the connection speed at the hotel, and channels and channel content may vary by country and may be limited or unavailable while traveling.

Refer to our support page for more information: How to use Hotel and Dorm Connect to connect to the internet.

Feel free to keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Trump24,

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please be aware to ensure that you are using the same email address to log in as the one associated with your Roku device. You can check this by navigating to Home > Settings > System > About.

Note: Connecting to a public network often requires signing in through a web browser. Still, with Hotel and Dorm Connect, you can authenticate the connection for your Roku streaming device from your computer or smartphone. Just a quick reminder that streaming results may vary depending on the connection speed at the hotel, and channels and channel content may vary by country and may be limited or unavailable while traveling.

Refer to our support page for more information: How to use Hotel and Dorm Connect to connect to the internet.

Feel free to keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Trump24
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have used Roku for over three years and none of those so called trouble shooting FAQ's work.

I'm thinking about doing what my friend did. Switch to Amazon Fire Stick 

0 Kudos
Jameyparks

Jump to solution

I have a Roku box trying to connect 

0 Kudos
Jameyparks

Jump to solution

Can you help me 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jameyparks,

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help. Are you getting an error code or message? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos