Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redex
Reel Rookie

Error 022 New Roku 4K Stick

Hi,

I can't get past the Error 022 screen on a new Roku stick I got as a gift. As soon as you turn it on it goes to that screen and you can't set up the stick. The model is 3820X2.

Any help? Thanks 😃

4 REPLIES 4
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Error 022 New Roku 4K Stick

Hello! @redex,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand you're experiencing an issue with your Roku Streaming Stick, which is showing error 022. We want to help you with this.

Was this during the initial Setup? Are you using the USB cable with the Wi-Fi pod and power adapter included in the box?

• If you use the TV USB port, please plug it into a power outlet with the included adapter.
  • Unplug all the cables, plug them back in, and ensure they are all seated correctly.

Please check your inbox. We have sent you a private message to request additional information and assist you further.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
redex
Reel Rookie

Hi,

I didn't get a private message. 

It does go to error 022 during initial setup. It wont allow me to set up the Roku sitck.

I have everything plugged correctly, hdmi end of stick to TV, and the power source plugged into a wall outlet.

I've tried unplugging, and replugging the stick and power source.

Thank you 😃

DISK1890

I am currently dealing with the same frustrating issue! Any chance you are also attempting to connect to a Samsung Model UN32EH5000? Hopefully you figure it out soon! If you don’t mind sharing the details when you do I’d greatly appreciate it! And I’ll do the same if I manage to find out a solution.

RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @DISK1890,

Thanks for participating in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us about the issue with your Roku Streaming stick's problem with the error 022. We're pleased to assist.

Have you tried all the steps we provided above? Was this during the initial setup? If not, when did the issue start?

Please provide us with your Roku Streaming stick's serial number and model. Each Roku player and Roku audio device has its serial number or device ID printed on the bottom or back of the product. When looking for the serial number or device ID, check all sides of your streaming stick.

Please check your inbox. We have sent you a private message to ask for additional information and to assist you further.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.