Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sidesix
Reel Rookie

Channel 4 not working have 010 error on Roku stick

I'm having this issue on a Roku 4K stick. I've tried deleting the app, reinstalling the app, and still have 010 error.

I've not had any problems on my Roku 3. So it seems specific to this device.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Codger81
Channel Surfer

Re: Channel 4 not working have 010 error on Roku stick

I've had the same error since the mass service outage about a week ago.

My service was already factory reset. Signing in through the C4 webpage is fine.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @sidesix@Codger81,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Channel 4 on your Roku devices. In this case, please try to visit the Roku channel store directly by signing in to your Roku account here (note that you should sign in with the Roku account associated with the email address on your device).

Once verified, if the channels are not available on the channel store website as well, it could be that the channels are no longer available or have been temporarily removed by the channel provider themselves.

Feel free to keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Codger81
Channel Surfer

Yes, the app is there. I've reinstalled it several times. 

https://channelstore.roku.com/en-gb/details/6c1de7956e0cae18c199bd8769153347/channel-4

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Codger81,

Thanks for the response!

We are interested in learning more about your problem. Do you observe this behavior while using other channel(s) on your device? Also, have you tried to connect your Roku device to an alternative wireless connection, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are still experiencing the same issue?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Codger81
Channel Surfer

This issue started during the recent account sign-in outage about 1-2 weeks ago. 

Before the outage was confirmed I factory reset the device. After the outage was resolved, the BBC iPlayer also did not sign in for approximately 2-3 days. No other apps had problems with sign-in. 

I did try a mobile hotspot and faced the same issue. I face no problems signing into C4 on other platforms, only Roku.  

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Codger81,

We appreciate your patience and cooperation on this!

In the meantime, we would like to gather more information from you to help us resolve this issue. Please provide us with the following details:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (This can all be found in Settings System About.)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Photo of the error message for reference.

Once we receive the requested information, we will forward it to the appropriate Roku team to investigate and address the issue. We look forward to hearing your response and receiving your device details.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos