Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MS17

Can't connect to the Internet

I don't have a network reset.how can I get it to connect to the Internet I have tried everything they say to do 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't connect to the Internet

@MS17 

I think you need to explain in more detail exactly what your problem might be. I have no idea what "I don't have a network reset" means. Then maybe someone can help you.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MS17,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for raising this concern directly with us!

We would like to gather more details in order to further investigate this issue that you had. Are you getting any error messages or codes? How far is your Roku device from your network router? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
David67

Error code 003

Can’t update 

Can’t get Roku menu 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @David67,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for informing us about the 003 error code you've encountered on your device. We would happily investigate this issue further, but we need more details. What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV) What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? Also, what troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos