Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensors have they been discontinued?

Jump to solution
Roku Home monitor entry sensor availability

I purchased the system a month ago and have to get more entry sensors to make the system effective.  

They are sold out everywhere I have looked.

Have they been discontinued??
I hope I did not waste my money on a product that is not usable? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sensors have they been discontinued?

Jump to solution

Hi @eyoungtoyne,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I noticed in your post that you are looking for an available Roku Home Monitoring entry sensor. I will be glad to give you more information about this.

Since our Roku Home Monitoring System, Motion Sensor, and Roku Entry Sensor are currently out of stock due to high demand on the Roku website, we highly recommend visiting our partnered retailers, such as Best Buy, Target, and Walmart, where you may be able to find these products.

We appreciate you for having an interest in purchasing more Roku products.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Roku Home monitor entry sensor availability

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sensors have they been discontinued?

Jump to solution

Hi @eyoungtoyne,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I noticed in your post that you are looking for an available Roku Home Monitoring entry sensor. I will be glad to give you more information about this.

Since our Roku Home Monitoring System, Motion Sensor, and Roku Entry Sensor are currently out of stock due to high demand on the Roku website, we highly recommend visiting our partnered retailers, such as Best Buy, Target, and Walmart, where you may be able to find these products.

We appreciate you for having an interest in purchasing more Roku products.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.