Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gobbler
Reel Rookie

Roku Smart Home video unable to be viewed

Jump to solution

Decided to replace an existing floodlight with Roku camera/floodlight 14 days ago.  Immediately upon installing, started getting notifications and was able to view videos on phone.  After receiving email advising that 14-day free trial had begun, was unable to view the videos even though I got notifications that they were available.  Have tried and tried to contact Roku seeking help/instructions on how to access same.  I certainly am not going to subscribe to a service that does not work for me.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Smart Home video unable to be viewed

Jump to solution

@Gobbler 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that if your Roku Smart Home subscription has already ended, you will no longer be able to view video playback from your Roku Smart Home devices.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Gobbler 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that if your Roku Smart Home subscription has already ended, you will no longer be able to view video playback from your Roku Smart Home devices.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gobbler
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hey Danny.  I understand that but I have been unable to access since trial started.  I WAS able to view before trial started.  I have not found a way to access information or help to determine what is wrong.  Is there a phone # that I can call to speak with a knowledgeable person?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Gobbler 

Thanks for the follow up.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gobbler
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks so much.

0 Kudos