Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MJ1977
Channel Surfer

Re: Indoor security cameras suddenly not working

Jump to solution

Already updated, thanks. 

MJ1977
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuJohnB this started happening on Friday, the same day version 3.0.1 was installed, that’s when the app says last updated. It was working fine before then.  Something with the update seems to be causing this. 

hanner124
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm getting the same error code -45 on all 3 of my indoor cameras. My 2 other cameras work just fine. I won't say perfect because it's always been audio sync issues with them from the beginning no matter how many times I've reinstalled the app or reset the cameras but they have at least been reliable and remained connected and recording after this last update while any past recordings on the indoor ones won't even play anymore. To make matters worse, Roku just gaslights us as if the problem is with us when it's 100% on their end. I currently have the 3 indoor cameras just piled up on the floor collecting dust all while I'm paying for subscriptions which I can't even use. I even unsubscribed and resubscribed at the suggestion of another user (which did not fix the issue) and was charged even more. Seriously WTF Roku. I've spoken to at least 4 different customer service reps since these issues started exactly a week ago and have yet to get any resolution although the one from today at least offered to have the cameras replaced for free although how would that resolve the issue when it's not the camera itself but no matter who I talk to, I'm always told the same thing, that the engineering department is working on this. Who are the employees in that dept the 3 stooges??? Seriously ridiculous. 

Re: Indoor security cameras buffering and connection issues

Jump to solution

Same here the last few days all of my cameras are acting possessed..buffering, dropping, disconnecting…at one point I reinstalled them all no improvement WiFi is strong no obvious reason for the behavior 

Waynewith2

Re: My camera is not working it shows a error code 45

Jump to solution

My internet supplier has been charged to a different pass code. My camera is cut off from the internet. How do I get it restored?

Jca1024

Code 45 is popping up and my camera s are now not showing pictures or sounds how can i fix it

Jump to solution

what is code 45 and it's meaning

Jpeluso72

Roko camera code 45 camera not working

Jump to solution

I have a roko camera that stopped wrking and is showing code 45 wth am I paying for please fix issue thank you

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roko camera code 45 camera not working

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We appreciate you updating us!

We want to learn more about the problem you are experiencing with the Roku cameras that stopped working and displayed error code 45. Could you provide us a screenshot or photo of the error messages or codes you are getting?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
hanner124
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How do you send a screenshot through here? My 3 indoor cameras have not connected in almost 2 weeks and still paying subscription fees… at this point Roku clearly doesn’t have a clue…

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the follow-up, @hanner124!

We'll be happy to help you even more. If you see the camera icon, you can add a photo. Can you please provide us with the following information below?

• May we have the Mac Address of your Roku camera? By opening the Roku smart home app, you may need to select the device from the home screen, tap settings and device info, and identify the 12-digit alphanumeric address labeled MAC. Alternatively, you may refer to this support article here.
  • Log ID when this issue occurs (from the Roku Smart Home app, select Account > Roku Support > Submit a log)
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Once we have this information, we can pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.