Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
austincash52
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Wireless Doorbell Camera not connecting to App

Jump to solution

I’m this problem with mine I took it off the app and now I can’t reconnect it! Did you ever get this issue resolved? If so could you please share with me what you did to fix it so I can try to do the same! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Wireless Doorbell Camera

Jump to solution

Hi, @austincash52

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing your concern we us, and we understand that you're having troubles connecting your Roku Smart Home device to the Roku Smart Home app. We recommend visiting this link for more extensive information, guide, and troubleshooting regarding the issue you've encountered at Why is my Roku Smart Home device not connecting to the app during setup?

After this, please let us know what you find out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Wireless Doorbell Camera

Jump to solution

Hi, @austincash52

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing your concern we us, and we understand that you're having troubles connecting your Roku Smart Home device to the Roku Smart Home app. We recommend visiting this link for more extensive information, guide, and troubleshooting regarding the issue you've encountered at Why is my Roku Smart Home device not connecting to the app during setup?

After this, please let us know what you find out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.