Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing indoor Roku camera live feed

Jump to solution

Does anyone know if I can view my indoor Roku camera live feed at the bottom of my Roku tv while still watching TV?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Viewing indoor Roku camera live feed

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Greetings and a warm welcome to you as you join the Roku Community.

Thank you for raising this question with us. We really appreciate your idea and will definitely consider it as valuable feedback. Please note that this feature is currently not accessible on any Roku devices.

For more details, you may visit this article: View a live stream on your TV. The Roku Cameras channel allows you to effortlessly watch real-time video feeds from all your Roku Smart Home cameras and your video doorbell directly on your TV.

Hope this helps clarify! 

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Sorry, it's not possible.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Jo37

Jump to solution

Hi 

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Greetings and a warm welcome to you as you join the Roku Community.

Thank you for raising this question with us. We really appreciate your idea and will definitely consider it as valuable feedback. Please note that this feature is currently not accessible on any Roku devices.

For more details, you may visit this article: View a live stream on your TV. The Roku Cameras channel allows you to effortlessly watch real-time video feeds from all your Roku Smart Home cameras and your video doorbell directly on your TV.

Hope this helps clarify! 

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.