Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Girlsoccer90
Reel Rookie

New indoor camera, notifications on, nothing coming through

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

I got my Smart Home camera about 2 months ago. My notifications worked for about 2 weeks and have not worked since. All of my settings are set for notifications. There is currently no camera icon to upload my screenshots but I can provide them a different way if needed. Please advise on any steps to take to resolve. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New indoor camera, notifications on, nothing coming through

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Girlsoccer90

We recommend factory resetting your Roku Smart Home Camera. A factory reset disconnects your Roku® Smart Home device from Wi-Fi® and restores factory default settings. For more information, kindly visit this support article at How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device.

After performing this, kindly check to see if you're able to receive a notification.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Girlsoccer90
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Here are the screenshots now:
IMG_0922.png

IMG_0923.png

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Girlsoccer90

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about the issue you've encountered, and we would be more than glad to assist. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your Roku Smart Home app? Also, what specific Roku camera you are having issues with?

With more details, the better we can assist.

Looking forward to hearing a response.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Girlsoccer90
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did uninstall and reinstall the app. It’s the Indoor Camera. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Girlsoccer90

We recommend factory resetting your Roku Smart Home Camera. A factory reset disconnects your Roku® Smart Home device from Wi-Fi® and restores factory default settings. For more information, kindly visit this support article at How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device.

After performing this, kindly check to see if you're able to receive a notification.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.