Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ctesfonti2

How to connect my Roku camera to my Tv

Jump to solution

I also can not connect my tv to my roku security camera. Pls help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

How to connect my roku camera to my Tv

Jump to solution

Hi @Ctesfonti2,

We're pleased to have you here in the Roku Community!

We'll be glad to assist you with your problem connecting your Roku camera to your TV. Before we get started, for you to connect your Roku device and view a live stream on your TV, you'll need to link your Roku account and make sure you are using the same account first for your Roku device and Roku Smart Home app. Your camera must also be powered on and connected to the internet. After this is confirmed, follow the steps below:

1. Switch the input on your TV to your Roku streaming device.
  2. Press Home on your Roku remote.
  3. Press OK or move to the right to access your channel list.
  4. Highlight the Roku Cameras channel and press OK. 
  5. Select a camera or doorbell to view the live stream on your TV.

For more details, you can check out this support article on how to view a live video stream from your Roku Smart Home camera or video doorbell to your Roku devi...

We hope this helps, and if you have any more inquiries, please let us know.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                      Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

How to connect my roku camera to my Tv

Jump to solution

Hi @Ctesfonti2,

We're pleased to have you here in the Roku Community!

We'll be glad to assist you with your problem connecting your Roku camera to your TV. Before we get started, for you to connect your Roku device and view a live stream on your TV, you'll need to link your Roku account and make sure you are using the same account first for your Roku device and Roku Smart Home app. Your camera must also be powered on and connected to the internet. After this is confirmed, follow the steps below:

1. Switch the input on your TV to your Roku streaming device.
  2. Press Home on your Roku remote.
  3. Press OK or move to the right to access your channel list.
  4. Highlight the Roku Cameras channel and press OK. 
  5. Select a camera or doorbell to view the live stream on your TV.

For more details, you can check out this support article on how to view a live video stream from your Roku Smart Home camera or video doorbell to your Roku devi...

We hope this helps, and if you have any more inquiries, please let us know.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                      Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Re: How to connect my roku camera to my Tv

Jump to solution

@Ctesfonti2 @RokuEuniceL 

The official Roku guy explained it perfectly. I have my two cameras on my Roku TV and it’s super sweet. Once it’s set up, they’ll be a box that says Roku cameras, looks just like any other app on your Roku like Netflix, Amazon, etc. Super convenient and another reason why it’s nice to have a fully integrated system