Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeffbixler

Adding my wife to my account, so that she can view our cameras as well

Jump to solution

I just recently restarted and reset my cameras, how do I go about setting it up so that my wife can receive notifications on her phone and view our cameras as well

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Adding my wife to my account, so that she can view our cameras as well

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @Jeffbixler!

We appreciate you reaching out for support in setting up your Roku Indoor camera. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

Simply download and install the free Roku Smart Home mobile app and use it to connect your camera to your wireless network. You will be viewing the live video stream, receiving alerts, and personalizing settings in no time. 

For further instructions and details, kindly visit our support article on How to set up your Roku Indoor Camera SE.

If you have further clarification or need assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Adding my wife to my account, so that she can view our cameras as well

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @Jeffbixler!

We appreciate you reaching out for support in setting up your Roku Indoor camera. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

Simply download and install the free Roku Smart Home mobile app and use it to connect your camera to your wireless network. You will be viewing the live video stream, receiving alerts, and personalizing settings in no time. 

For further instructions and details, kindly visit our support article on How to set up your Roku Indoor Camera SE.

If you have further clarification or need assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.