Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karen1962
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Channel - Save shows to a watchlist or queue?

I just clicked update channel and went back and my save list appeared nice!!!

LesnarScurll
Channel Surfer

I did the same and it’s actually there now! But for how long this time? But it is back for now!👍🏻

Edythe
Reel Rookie

I am so glad to have my save list back.  I had stopped watching the Roku channel until I saw postings saying it was back.  Now I can happily go back to watching it.   I was so happy to also see my old saves were still there.  Thank you all for posting it was back.  

ACNJ
Reel Rookie

I dont see the watchlist anywhere. Did it get removed again? Every show and movie has a way to save it to my watchlist but then i cant find the watchlist anywhere. Im currently watching the fugitive and when I went back it wasnt there, there wasnt a watchlist and when I went to search it was there but wanted me to start from episode 1. Its like it had no idea I was already watching it! All my tvs are roku smart tvs. The TV update to version 10.5 but the roku channel says something like version 6.something. I also cant find the watchlist or watch history on my android phone. It looks like its gone! 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.