Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karen1962
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Channel - Save shows to a watchlist or queue?

I just clicked update channel and went back and my save list appeared nice!!!

LesnarScurll
Channel Surfer

I did the same and it’s actually there now! But for how long this time? But it is back for now!👍🏻

Edythe
Reel Rookie

I am so glad to have my save list back.  I had stopped watching the Roku channel until I saw postings saying it was back.  Now I can happily go back to watching it.   I was so happy to also see my old saves were still there.  Thank you all for posting it was back.  

ACNJ
Reel Rookie

I dont see the watchlist anywhere. Did it get removed again? Every show and movie has a way to save it to my watchlist but then i cant find the watchlist anywhere. Im currently watching the fugitive and when I went back it wasnt there, there wasnt a watchlist and when I went to search it was there but wanted me to start from episode 1. Its like it had no idea I was already watching it! All my tvs are roku smart tvs. The TV update to version 10.5 but the roku channel says something like version 6.something. I also cant find the watchlist or watch history on my android phone. It looks like its gone!