Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TinmanRocks
Reel Rookie

More UK and European content for UK users.

I am a UK ROKU user. I notice most of the news channels are from the USA.  Could someone with more tech knowledge than I, make some more channels with UK and European content?  I'd also like to be able to stream European conent such as the FTA Spanish, French, German, Portugues, Belgian, dutch and Italian news channels all in one place on Roku. An international channel with all that content in one place.  At the moment I have to use Youtube or the content owner's app which means always switching from one to another.   RTVE (24 and Internacional), RAI News, RTP, RTPA (Asturias), DW, France 24 etc. all in the same place / App would be great.

1 REPLY 1
Urizar

Re: More UK and European content for UK users.

I am using Roku Streaming Stick 4K, with my LG Smart TV in the USA. Using Roku search I found RTVEPlay and added to my Roku Home Screen, and when I click on it to play, the app does not download. Please help.

0 Kudos