Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stewsucher
Visitor

Feature Request: Multiple Device Support for Smart Home Assistants - Alexa/Google

Jump to solution

Is would be great to be able to control multiple rokus from my Google home (I have 4 rokus). It would be awesome to be able to tell it to go to the home screen or stop streaming, or stop streaming when the TV is turned off. ( My kids waste a lot of data turning off the TV and leaving the Roku going)

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

RE: Multiple Device Support for Smart Home Assistants - Alexa/Google

Jump to solution

Great news—we've announced support for multiple devices for both the Roku skill for Amazon Alexa, as well as the Google Assistant action.

Once your device receives OS 9.2 in the coming weeks/months, this feature will be supported. See more here

View solution in original post

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

RE: Multiple Device Support for Smart Home Assistants - Alexa/Google

Jump to solution

Great news—we've announced support for multiple devices for both the Roku skill for Amazon Alexa, as well as the Google Assistant action.

Once your device receives OS 9.2 in the coming weeks/months, this feature will be supported. See more here

Tags (2)
0 Kudos