Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wojtowecza

Device Specific Channels Please!!!

For the THE love of all that is holy, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me have channels specific to each of my devices!!!

I have three tv's 1 in the kids room, 1 in the living room and one in the bedroom. I do not want the Roku in the kids room to have the same channels as the other devices. But, I also don't want the hassle of registering ANOTHER account JUST for THAT device. The account area online already differentiates your different devices, so, why isn't it that in 2024 we can't have this feature?! Or, just turn off account features to make it a plain ole smart TV.

I know my opinion doesn't matter and frankly I don't know why I am posting this. Things won't change so I'll just buy a smart TV on my next TV upgrade and phase Roku out. It's a shame because I actually like my Roku. Good functionality (except for this issue) and great price point. But, this really IS a MAJOR frustration for me. And I can't believe I'm the only one who wants this.

Anyways, feel free to ignore this suggestion because it won't make your company any money. I'll just give my money to a different company I guess.

0 Kudos