Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plutoaddict
Binge Watcher

Channel request: GCN+ (Global Cycling Network)

GCN+ (the premium content of Global Cycling Network) currently offers apps for mobile devices, but no Roku as of yet. Would love to see them on my Roku.

I know it's not up to Roku ... and Imma head on over to GCN now and tell them to get on the stick. Er, bike.

37 REPLIES 37
plutoaddict
Binge Watcher

Re: Channel request: GCN+ (Global Cycling Network)

GCN+ responded to my request and say that a Roku app is in development, but will be a couple of months before ready.  They will give notice on social media when it is.

Roubaixid8
Reel Rookie

GCN has been saying this since Feb!

So... uhhh.... it's been a year.... Still waiting on that Roku app.

Jokes aside, has anyone heard any updates? Even a simple QOL GUI refresh on the site (and app) is well past due. Still love the content and the amount of racing available to watch. 

FRED8

I WANT MY GCN PLUS!

Cyclonaut
Reel Rookie

+1 to this!   i installed the app directly on my Bravia, but it's clunky at best.  I don't even bother to use it for live stream - only replays. 

i'm about to the point where it's simply not worth me having to dink around with some other non-roku app for the handful of times i plan to use it.

little1ed

Please GCN get your app up and running on Roku. 

plutoaddict
Binge Watcher

Annnd ... still waiting.

In the meanwhile some of you might enjoy The Cycling Channel, it has an interesting format and potential IMO.

mattbabs
Channel Surfer

I signed up in Feb 2021 partly because they said the Roku channel was coming soon. A year on and it's still not here. My subscription has expired and I won't be renewing it. I already have Eurosport so will have to put up with all the ads. 

Worzel
Reel Rookie

Why did they just do AppleTV. There must be more Roku users than AppleTV users