Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skd213

Wondrium not working on Roku

Jump to solution

I have 3 TVs, 2 with Roku and 1 with Firestick. I have no issues using Wondrium on the Firestick TV, but neither Roku TV will connect with Wondrium right now. I have tried restarting, disconnecting and reconnecting things, and no luck. Other channels are working fine. Not loving Roku at the moment.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wondrium not working on Roku

Jump to solution

Hi @SOCIALXAT,

Thank you for joining the Roku Community. 

We understand that you're facing an issue with the Wondrium channel not working. If you have already tried the basic troubleshooting steps listed on our support page, "How to resolve a channel playback issue," we suggest reporting this issue to the channel team. Most of the channels on Roku are managed directly by the channel providers themselves.

Please let us know if the channel team can resolve the issue or if there is anything else we can do to assist you further.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I just tried it and it works for me, but I don't have any kind of subscription.  If you can connect to your phone's hotspot, try that.  If you can get in that way then there must be something about your network that's causing the problem.  You might want to restart your router.

You can also try the remove, restart, add procedure, but since it's happening on two different devices it doesn't seem as likely that it will help.

It's not a Roku problem.  Roku is completely out of the picture once you start an app.

Wondrium's contact:  contactus@wondrium.com

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
skd213

Jump to solution

I think we can eliminate the network being the issue, since Wondrium is working fine on my Fire TV streaming service. The network is fine. I can also watch at the roku site on my computer. I just can't watch on the TVs connected to my Roku Express or Roku Premiere. The Roku devices seem to be the only common link here.

0 Kudos
skd213

Jump to solution

And just to be clear, when I say it will not work on the Rokus, I mean it will not allow me to connect to them. Again, Wondrium works just fine on the 3rd TV on the Fire service; it connects, I can watch programs, etc., just not on the 2 TVs that have Roku. My problem is not with Wondrium.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I don't know what to tell you.  I gave you a couple of things to try, but apparently you know what the problem is or isn't.  Only the provider can help you with an app that doesn't work properly.  If you'd like to hear it from a Roku moderator, I'm sure one will come along and tell you to try restarting your Roku or removing and adding the app.  That's as far as the support will go.  Trust me.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @SOCIALXAT,

Thank you for joining the Roku Community. 

We understand that you're facing an issue with the Wondrium channel not working. If you have already tried the basic troubleshooting steps listed on our support page, "How to resolve a channel playback issue," we suggest reporting this issue to the channel team. Most of the channels on Roku are managed directly by the channel providers themselves.

Please let us know if the channel team can resolve the issue or if there is anything else we can do to assist you further.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.