Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dlynntk

Re: The Chosen App Season 4 Issues

Jump to solution

On YouTube S4 ep1 'ends' & Dallas comes on to say "The entire episode is only available on The Chosen app."

Are you kidding?! That just adds insult to injury. It's now been several days since these issues began and they still are not resolved. More bad PR is not what this mission needs. Seriously, someone needs to man the helm & get this ship out of troubled waters - now.

0 Kudos
KeizrMike

Re: Chosen App Crashes constantly

Jump to solution

No matter how many times we try removing then adding The Chosen app, we can’t even get the app to start. 

0 Kudos
Bweems71

Jump to solution

This solution does not work. Tried all of that. 

0 Kudos
Tishamills
Reel Rookie

Re: Chosen app on Roku - Season 4

Jump to solution

Thanks for the information. I hope Dallas can get the technical support to fix it as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
binsko

Jump to solution

Deleted app and reloaded it on my roku device and it still does not work.  Looks like roku still has the old app on.  The new app (with the fish in the app logo) is not available. @roku

0 Kudos
Dlynntk

Jump to solution

It's not the entire episode. They pre-empted it and direct you to the app . . . where you cannot view it at all. So this is not a solution. 

0 Kudos
Dlynntk

Re: The Chosen App Season 4 Issues

Jump to solution

Did you verify that S4 ep1 can be viewed in its entirety on a computer? If so, can it be cast to a tv, or does everyone need to gather around the computer? I don't have one, so I'm asking 🙂

0 Kudos
Dlynntk

Jump to solution

First solution I've seen that works. Thank you!

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: The Chosen app with updates not available.

Jump to solution

@JudyG, it looks like it can still be added from the Channel Store website, but until The Chosen fixes their junk app, there's not much sense in it.  Roku has nothing to do with it and cannot and will not fix someone else's app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Nike3511
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thursday June 6th, As of 6am central time - the chosen app has a huge update out - My Roku TV is now working fine!  Update the app everyone

0 Kudos