Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Chosen App Season 4 Issues

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users.

We acknowledge your concern regarding The Chosen App.

Kindly be advised that the channel provider has been made aware of the issue, and they are now working on an update with the app. You can refer to @Ctluther's post above this thread regarding the response of the channel provider.

Once an update has been officially released, you can update the channel by Highlighting it on your channel lineup on the Home Screen, then press the Star (*) button where you can see the "Update" option.

We hope you find this information helpful. Please feel free to contact us for any further concerns or inquiries.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Kcarr466

Re: Chosen app on Roku - Season 4

Jump to solution

Mine worked well with no issues

0 Kudos
Bobs8151

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem  as you

0 Kudos
Bobs8151

Jump to solution

I want to watch season 4 episode 1 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

My Chosen app on my Roku isn't working either. I was able to watch it on my phone but the Chosen app would kick me back to the Roku home screen. I updated the app but still no luck 🫤 any other ideas I can try? 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Moviegirl76, read the thread.  The Chosen is aware of the problem and only they can fix it.  Try watching it using the YouTube app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Can you please tell me how to update the app? Mine says v. 2.1 but I don’t see anything that says to update it.

0 Kudos
JudyG

The Chosen app with updates not available.

Jump to solution

It’s Wednesday, June 5.  I decided to delete the app since it wouldn’t update. However, when I tried to download it again, I found it’s no longer available in Roku’s Streaming Store. My TV is a Samsung with an external Roku connection. 
Personally, I’m disappointed with the instruction that we trouble shoot this with our carriers. As an oldie goldie old lady, that’s not really something I can easily do. 

0 Kudos

Re: Chosen App Crashes constantly

Jump to solution

All of your advice was followed and it still is not loading season 4 of the Chosen on the Chosen App.  

0 Kudos
jtafuri
Reel Rookie

Re: Chosen App Crashes constantly

Jump to solution

NO, WHAT YOU POSTED DOES NOT WORK 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.