Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cemetery21
Channel Surfer

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

$14 after online discount.  Got it this morning.  Works great and, I swear, video is sharper than Roku.  I'm not going back to Roku.

mwk1
Channel Surfer

Trackerid:  YD-404-767

ROKU MODEL 4801RW ULTRA

SN: X010009GAUYD

SW VERSION: 14.0.4 BUILD 12219-DE

GC VERSION 12.3.21

0 Kudos
Memolon1
Channel Surfer

IMG_0528.jpeg

Hi here’s my issue report I hope you guys find the problem soon, please is been 4 days already 

Memolon1
Channel Surfer

Re:Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

IMG_0529.jpeg

And here’s my other Roku 

Memolon1
Channel Surfer

And I been playing with the audio settings and video comes on but no audio I hope that gives you a clue of where to check and fix , thank you!!!

Memolon1
Channel Surfer

IMG_0530.jpeg

IMG_0531.jpeg

IMG_0532.jpeg

I just purchased a Roku ultra the ultimate streaming player and as soon I conected it downloaded to the latest version 14.0 and everything is working perfect on Tablo recordings good, over the air channels good , so there is something on the app that doesn’t work in some devices, please!!! test Tablo app in all the devices that you have in your Lab to find the issue thank you!!!

0 Kudos
Tim100
Reel Rookie

How about pushing Software 13.1.4 out as 14.0.5 so we can use our Tablo Gen 4!!!!!

Mexcellent

Model:3920x- roku premier

Software version:  14.0.4 Build 12218-91

GC version 12.3.21

Issue ID 22-405-404

Tablo build: Version 0.8 Build 800

RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community Users! 

We appreciate your effort in providing all the necessary details for this thorough investigation that our relevant team is working on. 

We are committed to getting you back on streaming, and we would greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we resolve this issue. Rest assured that a fix is coming soon, and we advise you to stay tuned for more updates.

Let us know if you need further help with anything. We'd be more than willing to help. 

Sincerely,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rmwojcik
Channel Surfer

How about you roll back to the previous software version that actually WORKS!!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.