Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aseel

TV screen is now showing channels - only strips - blue/white/red

Jump to solution

Hi there, when I turn my TV on, it shows strips of blue/white/red colours. I can't see the system setting using the remote control so I did the reset from the device. Now I can't re-set it as I can't see anything on the screen. Could anyone help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV screen is now showing channels - only strips - blue/white/red

Jump to solution

Hi, @Aseel! Welcome to the Roku Community.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concerns about your Roku TV display. We sincerely appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue. It appears that the problem may be related to the hardware, as the factory reset did not resolve it. Given this, we recommend reaching out to your TV manufacturer for further assistance and clarification. 

You can contact them at Roku TV Partner Support.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV screen is now showing channels - only strips - blue/white/red

Jump to solution

Hi, @Aseel! Welcome to the Roku Community.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concerns about your Roku TV display. We sincerely appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue. It appears that the problem may be related to the hardware, as the factory reset did not resolve it. Given this, we recommend reaching out to your TV manufacturer for further assistance and clarification. 

You can contact them at Roku TV Partner Support.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.