Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uniformly8758
Reel Rookie

TNT not working during NBA playoffs

Jump to solution

The TNT app on Roku has been giving me issues. A message pops up saying: "OOPS. Sorry, the TNT app isn't available in your current location. :'(". I had to unplug my Roku and use my Google Chromecast in order to watch the game. This is coming during a really inconvenient time and hope Roku can resolve the issue quickly. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: TNT not working during NBA playoffs

Jump to solution

Hi @Uniformly8758

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Does the issue only occur on TNT or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected channel TNT and then re-install again? If not,we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How do I resolve channel playback issues? | Official Roku Support. 

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Uniformly8758

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Does the issue only occur on TNT or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected channel TNT and then re-install again? If not,we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How do I resolve channel playback issues? | Official Roku Support. 

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

Uniformly8758
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you. That did work; I was able to view TNT. The TNT app seems to have additional issues, it logged out while I was watching a movie.

PAB65
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks Lianna this worked.

0 Kudos