Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tattocar12

TCL Roku Not connecting to Wifi

TCL Roku TV was not connecting to internet. Tried several times to connect. No connection. Did a factory reset on the TV, still would not connect to WiFi. Received an error code 003. TV would not update as well. Now the TV is blank with only the TCL Roku TV logo.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: TCL Roku Not connecting to Wifi

Hello @Tattocar12

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing.

We recommend restarting your Roku TV, Go to Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart and unplug your TV for 10-15 minutes then plug it back in to resolve the issue. If the issue still persists, we would recommend you contact the TV manufacturer for the issue. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

Here is the contact information for TCL support: 

https://support.tclusa.com/televisions
1-877-300-8837

Regards,
Karla

wb6

hour on phone with ur tech. still cannot connect after many methods tried at  her suggestion..

Just send a replacement 32" tv to me at   6343 via de  sonrise   Apt.  162, Boca Raton, FL 33433.

I will return disabled  tv to point of purchase Wallmart  in Boca  Raton on 2/11115/2023

[personal information removed]

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@wb6, umm... good luck with that.  Have you contacted the manufacturer (which isn't Roku)?

Where can I get support for my Roku TV™? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.