Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaywindsor
Binge Watcher

Screen blanking periodically on Roku ulra. Audio remains and screen returns after about 10 secon

I assume Roku are not going to give us an answer on this? I've had my installation guys go over the set up again and again and cannot get this fault replicated on apple TV so must be the roku?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Screen blanking periodically on Roku ulra. Audio remains and screen returns after about 10 secon

Hi, @jaywindsor 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about the issue you have encountered with your Roku device, and we'd like to gather more information about this so we can assist you further. Can you provide the details below for our team to better understand your concern?

• What specific Roku device you are having issues with?
  • What specific behavior does the issue show?
  • Is this happening to a specific channel, or throughout the Roku platform?
  • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps in an attempt to resolve the issue?

With more details aside from the requested information, our team will be able to investigate and provide the best resolution to address the issue.

We hope for your response in this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.